Sunday, April 3, 2011

The WOOD Brothers



This is one of my favorite from these guys.  Postcards from Hell from the Loaded album.  I discovered these guys through a friend and through Sirius radio (which I no longer subscribe to thanks for my Droid).  I much fell in Love with the cd's "Loaded"and "Up ABove My Head".  I went to this show at the Aggie Theatre in Fort Collins, CO and they brought a handful of their cd "Smoke Ring Halo" for us to buy before the cd had actually been released.  What nice guys!  They really were.  Although now it tends to be one of my favorites.  

How lucky is it to be born into a family that is musically talented and then to be able to share that experience with a brother.  These guys define the meaning cool.  As cheesy as that sounds but watching them do their best on stage is an amazing experience.  




No comments:

Post a Comment