Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blind Pilot

Good times!

The reason that I started listening to these guys is because I heard from a friend that they did a music tour on their bicylces from Bellingham, Washington to San Diego, California.  Freakin Awesome!  After getting a cd I was hooked.  They have great lyrics that are rocked by amazing vocalists.  I saw this show at the Fox Theatre in Boulder, CO just a few blocks from my AWESOME house.

The Fox Theatre is one of my favorites.  Small venue to get a one on one feeling with the music artists and the sound is almost always perfect.  I have, however, realized I find myself often mixed in a group of 16 year old kids every once in awhile.  Oh my god...am I already that old person in the crowd.  I remember thinking to myself when I started spiritually going to shows at the Canopy Club in Chambana, IL back in high school..."what's that old person doing here, like really"  Well  now that I am growing older and my LOVE for music is going nowhere, I might as well adapt to younger looking faces in the midst of the crowd!

1 comment:

  1. We really are becoming the old folks in the crowd aren't we? It's not so bad....at least we are still cool!

    ReplyDelete